Specialization: Accounting, Finance and Taxation.
- Presently the Managing Partner of Dimaculangan, Dimaculangan and Co. CPA’s
- Managing Director of U Konsult, Inc.
- Trained with Carlos J. Valdes and Co./Coopers and Lybrand as a semi-senior auditor for 4 years.
- She is concurrently one of the “Angelpreneurs” lecturer/ mentor for Finance, Accounting and Taxation of the PTTC-DTI , the KMME of DTI-GONEGOSYO and the Truly Rich Club of Bro. Bo Sanchez.
- She is also the President of LEADMORE, a Trainor’s’ group composed of a few graduates of the Asian Institute of Management (AIM) that offers coaching and mentoring to growing Enterprises. She used to be a lecturer in Accounting and Finance subjects in colleges and some NGOs in the past.
She is a graduate of the UNIVERSITY OF THE EAST some years back. Completed her Masters in Entrepreneurship at the Asian Institute of Management (Batch 9) in December 2005. A native of Surigao City, she is married to a Batangueno CPA, ALFREDO S. DIMACULANGAN, with whom she lovingly cares for their three children, an Engineer, a Marketing consultant turned Wellness Coach/ Real Estate Professional and a Landscape Architect and a doting grandmother to Calix Daveen D. Tinio. She was also Accounting Manager and became Head-Internal Audit, Pilar Development Corporation and joined up with Imperial Homes, Inc as its SVP- Finance, Imperial Homes, and later as Managing Director of a real estate Company. She was formerly the Treasurer and National Director of the Philippine Institute of CPAs (PICPA) (2020-2021), the Chairperson, PICPA Geographical Area Office (GAO) Metro -Manila (2020-2021), the Vice-President – Operations, MMR Council (2020-2021), the Treasurer and member of the Board of Trustees, PICPA Foundation (2020-2021), and the Vice-President for Operations (VPO) and National Director of the Philippine Institute of CPAs (2019-2021)
A member and present and past officer of various organizations such as:
- Association of CPAS in Public Practice (ACPAPP),
- Association of CPAs in Commerce and Industry (ACPACI)
- Tax Management of the Philippines (TMAP)
- Financial Executives of the Philippines (FINEX)
- Was appointed member of the Audit and Assurance Standard Council (AASC) under the Board of Accountancy (BOA) from January 01, 2015 to December 31, 2017.
She has conferred the following awards:
· REGISTERED BUSINESS EDUCATOR no. 008, given by JA International, April, 2018
· OUTSTANDING ALUMNA AWARD, University of the East (UE) September, 2018
· OUTSTANDING PICPA MEMBER FOR SOCIAL INVOLVEMENT, NOVEMBER 2013 for her advocacy in Financial Literacy for Entrepreneurs using Financial Statements as a tool for Business Success!
· OUTSTANDING CHAPTER PICPA PRESIDENT, JUNE 2010
· OUTSTANDING NATIONAL DIRECTOR/ GAO CHAIR, JUNE 2021