- Basic Supervisors’/Management Training,
- Customer Service,
- Trainers Training,
- Work Values,
- Employee Motivation and Discipline,
- Team Building,
- Labor Cost Control,
- HR Administration,
- Local Store Marketing,
- Food Service Operations Training,
- Basic Housekeeping Principles (5S),
- Personal Financial Management,
- Sanitation and Safety,
- Food Hygiene,
- Meal Management.
Management and academic professional with over 25 years of experience in Human Resource Management in management and manufacturing firms, restaurants operations management, and in the academe.
A graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Administration at the University of the Philippines in Diliman and completing her Masters in Business Administration at the Tarlac State University.
She is the Administrative Manager of their family’s firm, Bildanation Design & Consultancy – an architectural and engineering design firm. Also serves as a Lecturer at the Tarlac State University -- Hotel and Restaurant Department, College of Business and Accountancy. She also renders management consultancy and training, particularly in foodservice and human resource management.
- BS Hotel and Restaurant Administration ( University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, 1982- 1988) ;
- TESDA Trainer’s Methodology Certificate I (March 8, 2018); TESDA Events Management Services NCIII (December 27, 2017); TESDA Food and Beverage NCII (December 2014); TESDA Housekeeping NCII ( June 9, 2015); Agricultural Crop Production NCIII (November 2016); Graduate of Construction Occupational Safety and Health by Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) and Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Currently completing thesis requirements for Masters in Business Administration, Tarlac State University, Tarlac City