He is the Managing Director of a tax, accounting and corporate consultancy firm providing services such as accounting bookkeeping and payroll, tax filing and compliance, BIR audits and assessments, tax planning and advisory, corporate housekeeping, business registrations, and investment structuring.
Some of his other current positions include:
- Senior Legal Advisor of an investment and transaction advisory firm for infrastructure projects with special focus on energy and transportation;
- Legal Counsel of a fintech company providing an innovative platform for stock and other markets data and analytics;
- Director for Legal of an IT company in the field of broadcast and telecommunications;
- Finance Head of a manpower company operating and deploying human resources nationwide; and
- Corporate Secretary and member of the Board of Trustees of the Philippine Quality Awards Foundation which exists by virtue of Republic Act 9013 or the Philippine Quality Award Act - the highest level of national recognition for exemplary organizational performance in the public and private sector.
His previous positions include:
- Senior Associate of a law firm specializing in tax, corporate and investments;
- Chief Finance Officer of an IT company delivering business solutions globally;
- Corporate Secretary and Assistant Corporate Secretary in more than 30 companies, 5 of which are public and/or listed companies;
- Financial Analyst in an investment house doing valuation and analysis for mergers and acquisitions transactions.
He obtained his business degree from the UP College of Business Administration, where he was previously a faculty member, and his law degree from the UP College of Law, where he is currently a faculty member.