• Consultant, Famcor Franchise Mgt, and Executive Dev’t.
• MSME Business Coach
• Corporate Culture and Spirituality-in-the-Workplace Advocate
• Business Model Canvas and Business Continuity Plan Lecturer
Specialization: Operations, Sales, Business Development, Administration
• An approachable and detail-oriented Consultant of FAMCOR Franchise Management and Executive Development Corp.
• Business Coach for MSMEs and family-owned businesses including Mentees of DTI Region VII’s Kapatid Mentor Me Program (KMME)
• Head Program Coordinator of the Barangay-Based Entrepreneurial Mentoring Program
• Helps businesses come up with their unique Business Model Canvas (BMC) and Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
• Twenty (20) years aggregate corporate and business experience in the field of business administration, retail operations management, business development, marketing and sales, and customer service.
• An advocate of Corporate Culture and Spirituality in the Workplace as a must-have core value for every family-run Filipino company.
• An Academic Excellence Awardee and a consistent honor student from primary to tertiary education. Graduated Cum Laude at the University of the Philippines Cebu College, Class Valedictorian at UP High School in Cebu, and 4 the Honorable Mention in Elementary at the Cebu State University.
• Member, International Honor Society (for Mathematics) of Phi Kappa Phi, UP Chapter
• Member, International Honor Society for Social Sciences, Pi Gamma Mu, UP Chapter